Monday, April 12, 2010

Everywhere I look, I see..LOVE?


HELLO LOVE Project!What a blessing today is! Everywhere I look, I see so much abundance, Love and joy! It's almost overwhelming, like a kid in a candy store, I feel like hmmnnn.. which thing do I want to do first, and who do I want to play with and oh my goodness, I get to go there! Wow! How does it get any better than this?
A friend of mine told me to see what I believe, not to believe what I see! I LOVE this! So the question of LOVE today is.....If we believe there is so much LOVE everywhere then is that what we will begin to see? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, let's go! Touchdown LOVE! Let's believe in LOVE and see it everywhere! Let me know your thoughts!
xxoo my LOVEBUGS, kisses, smooch, big hug!
K'lei

1 comment:

http://www.storytellersrus.com said...

Your enthusiasm is contagious and your energy pure. Thank you!