Friday, October 15, 2010

Now, the river flows...

HELLO LOVE Project!!!!! ALoha! It's been a while, and my heart has been many places since I began writing this blog, questions of LOVE. Tonight as I write to you I come with humility, wondering just how much more vast my heart is. It appears to me now, that the more one searches in the field of the heart, the more the heart just opens. It's as if there are no boundaries, completions, ends or territories. Just a completely open field, that is to many unknown, and it completely undefined. Sometimes, it can be frightening even, to have such abandon and freedom with Loving. And sometimes, it feels very sad, and lonely. I no longer wonder why for all eternity there have been those that have efforted to put rules and regulations on Love, instead of just asking questions. What I have found up till now is that, to walk and breathe and live in the vastness of the heart, is like taking a different path, and there is no one around to validate where you are, or where you are going. All of your experiences reverberate from this space, the space of the heart, and interact with you through a new channel. This channel is new. It is powerful, yet can appear to be very weak and delicate, even insecure. That is one of the most beautiful questions of this channel, is that, it is most likely the strongest force of energy that exists. It has been hidden, bound, abused, distorted, controlled, denied, misidentified, deceived and ignored. Now, the river flows. Now, is the time for all to begin to enlighten to this space. Be ready to receive is all I can say. When the time comes, the gates shall open, and this energy will cleanse and come forth to be seen. My question tonight dearest HELLO LOVE project is...Are you ready?

No comments: